Thursday, March 5, 2009

Lately.......

So there has been some big cuts in medicare lately. They're directly affecting OUC Medical. My pay has been drastically cut.

No worries though. I still have a job, but I've been interviewing too.

Just accepted a job with Navesys http://navesys.com/ . It's a medical transcription service. That's those little hand-held units that helps doctors dictate their notes. Once they put the unit in the charging dock, it automatically sends the audio files to our call center. We give them a hard copy within 24 hours. I start next week.

I will be working for OUC Medical with my small salary and working commission only for Navesys. Once I start selling the contracts through Navesys, I keep making a monthly commission on the offices still signed up. Ideally, my paycheck will just keep going up.

BUT hold the phones. I was just offered an interview with Everett Pharmaceuticals. www.everettlabs.com . I have an interview on Monday in Lakeland at some fancy hotel. Apparently, this interview lasts from noon to 5pm! WHOA! Wish me luck becuase this is a GREAT job. Buying a new suit this weekend.

I'll keep you all posted if you're curious.

-Bitzky

3 comments:

Bitzky77 said...

FYI, Not taking the job with Navesys. Was a bad deal.

Expecting a call back for a second Everett interview withing the next couple of weeks.

Generating new leads all of the time too!

Busy!

K. Matthews said...

Hi. I have been contacted by this company about a position. Can you please tell me what you think of this company. Are they legit? Pls email me at utilitysource@liv.com. Thanks so much.

Bitzky77 said...

I don't know about that company, man. Good luck.