Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cornelius - Drop (Do it Again)

I decided to make a quick blog about my favorite JAPANESE BANDS!

Ex-Girl - Hettakorii No Ottokotou

If you're like me, you get tired of listening to the same music everywhere. These songs may seem way different, but you get completely hooked on them if you buy the albums! I can't stop listening to these bands! Argh!

Deerhoof - Perfect Me

Let me know if you find any of this remotely interesting. I can forward you some more of them if you likey. Here's one more....

Pizzicato Five - Sweet Soul Review (Live)

-Bitzky

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I like this stuff and it's nice to hear something different for a change! Bet Olivia would like this too!

Bitzky77 said...

Right. I just get tired of the same old music.

Let me know which ones you like. Can forward or burn you some more!

You're right. Olivia would probably like this.