Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Norm MacDonald at Side Splitters.............

Went to go see one of my favorite comedians last weekend. Norm MacDonald. He was on SNL for a while. Was the weekend update host during the OJ scandal days. Been in a lot of movies too. I liked him in Billy Madison.

Got to meet him. Talked to him about how I liked him as "Turd Ferguson" on SNL....that was him playing Burt Reynolds. He's the best Burt Reynolds by far!!!!! Also told him that I loved his set on the Bob Saget Roast. Look that up on youtube if you're interested.

Here's a quick cell phone photo!


-Bitzky

3 comments:

*Jen* said...

Turd Ferguson was hilarious! Love that skit!

hey, speaking of YouTube. Check out my blog. We watched The Soup this past weekend and they had some hilarious clips of these kids. So funny!

sela said...

OMG!! LUCKY!!

alli-gal said...

That's awesome!! Wasn't he at The Hard Rock Cafe when we were there in Ft. Lauderdale?

And yes, The Turd Ferguson skit is one of my all time favorites too!!!

You lucky Dog!!!