Saturday, August 2, 2008

Mad TV

Still playing a lot of shows lately. Check out our myspace page. It has every show, youtube clip & many band photos as well.

All else is fine.

I finally found my favorite MAD TV sketch on youtube. I was searching for Michael McDonald's character called "Fightin' Ron". There are a few different FR sketches, but this one is by far my favorite. The girl played by Mo Collins really makes this sketch awesome. I've seriously watched this at least ten times lately.....


Michael McDonald also plays a couple of other characters that are priceless. Here's "Stuart"....


And here's Mo Collins again as "Lorraine". Uhhhhh.....


Finally, here's Keegan-Michael Key as "Coach Hines"....


I know it's a lot to watch. I actually want to be one of these characters for Halloween. Which one? Ron, Stuart, Lorraine or Coach Hines?

Bitzky

9 comments:

Andrea said...

I love Mad TV. Coach Hines is funny! But, my vote is Stuart all the way. You have from now til October to perfect the toe point!

enN2sp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
enN2sp said...

STUART!!!
all the way. Michael McDonald does a GREAT job of stuart.

YOU should do it and record it.

Olive_12 said put it on youtube so we can all see you. both Olive_12 and TapeEar love Stuat.

One of them can do Lorraine but I can't remember and they wont tell me so I can tell you.

Bitzky77 said...

EVERYONE WATCH FIGHTIN RON!

Probably go as Stuart.

Many people know who he is + I have a rainbow plaid shirt already. I can cross one eye & look vacant. Gonna need to powder me some rosy cheeks too.

Let me do it!

sela said...

You know I'm votin for Stuart!

Bitzky77 said...

LEEET ME DO IT!!!!!

OliveSoul#4 said...

I've watched Ron before. He's pretty funny.

TURKEY!

OliveSoul#4 said...

Now Stuart. . .
What did mama say about bad little boys?

Bitzky77 said...

I don't wanna say.