Thursday, March 27, 2008

Yesterday................

The song of the day was from yesterday. I'll try to do better.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QfLCHQHndRo&feature=related
Bebel Gilberto - "Samba Da Bencao"

Check out around the 3:00 - 3:30 area. The rhythm completely changes. I consider this to be a progressive song because of the percussion change to electronic. Pretty interesting music if you listen closely.

It's from the album called Tanto Tempo. I bought this in college because it is so chilled out & just, well it's just nice. I highly recommend this album.

DSC PROJECT DEBUT IS THIS SATURDAY @ THE BRASS MUG, TAMPA!!! Wish all of you could go so we could rock your faces off. We're really working hard now-a-days & I have learned the 5 difficult songs from their last album....the rest were a lot easier to learn. So now we have all of this old material + the 8 songs that we've written since November.

All else is steady.

-Bitzky

6 comments:

Bitzky77 said...

S-Hooks: I tried to connect my youtube & blogger accounts, but no luck. I entered the e-mail info from both websites & tried passwords from each account. No luck. I'll try again soon.

sela said...

I love her voice!

Dang YouTube! Did it send you a "failure" notice to your messages on your YouTube account? Or did nothing show up on your blog?

Go to my blog. I have a new YouTube post on there that I actually posted TUESDAY. I had given up on it because I didn't give any failure notices.

But yeah, I think YouTube is wacked out right now...and go check out my latest YouTube link on my blog. You'll love it!

Bitzky77 said...

Yep. It din't recognize either the mail address or password. They don't tell you either, so I tried EVERY combination.

OliveSoul#4 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
OliveSoul#4 said...

Just copy the 'Enabled' on the side of the video and then when you go to put a new post, there's a button that says "Edit Html" next to a button that says "Compose". Click the "Edit Html" button and then paste the 'Enabled'.

You should have the video on your blog once you publish your post! ^_^

enN2sp said...

Very good Brazilian song could only understand something about her heart.
It's almost lullaby-ish, soft and very soothing.