Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The DSC Project............

So now my band is called "The DSC Project". Here's the long story.....

You see, two of my band members were in the original DSC located on the east coast of FL. They moved to Tampa & the other two stayed behind, got married & stuff. So we all figured it was a good idea to use their old material since our two were the songwriters anyway. So we're called "The DSC Project" and I'm currently learning two albums worth of their material.

You can check us out and our 2,500+ fans on myspace. It needs updating anyway (i.e. photos & new material). We now have 8 original songs that we've written together & are prospecting for recording studios. I sing on about half of the songs so far!!!

All else is OK. I went to an arena football game last weekend & then met some girls that took me out to sing karaoke. That was fun. I've been bringing croquet around with me these days. Work is steady. Oh, and I watched a $50,000 BMW melt on the side of the highway today!!! Looked like it just caught fire due to operatior's error. That was cool.

Bitzky

15 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey I'll check out your myspace page. 2500+ fans! Impressive!!

What songs did you sing doing karaoke? Love Shack perhaps? Maybe Lovin', Touchin, Squeezin?

Here's someone for you to check out: Ray Lamontagne. Ever listened to his stuff before? Some moves a little slow for me but I really like the song Three More Days. Thank God for Itunes & the ability to download one song instead of a whole album! :)

Bitzky77 said...

I'll check it out, cuz Andrea. I sang "Patience" by G&R. Also sang "Runaway" by Bon Jovi.

sela said...

You're back!

Cool about the band!

What, no Tom Jones? Have you ever attempted a BeeGees tune?

sela said...

Hey!

Deep Shallow Creek

Dark Scorching Cry

Down Siphon Crack

Derk Spanks Crevice

Dwight Spencer Creation

Dynamite Sob Cow

Der Soulfood Cowboy

OliveSoul#4 said...

Cool and stuff!
DANG! I wanna see a BMW melt!!! You're so lucky!

For the list Sarah's makin':
(I only have one, so....yeah.)

Duh, Stupid Crackhead

=D

Bitzky77 said...

If y'all wanna hear some of our material....go to myspace.com.

Search "The DSC Project" under music.

Listen to the songs we've picked up "Gamma Omega Delta" and "Circles". There are a lot of sections in those two so listen all of the way through. Much like the ones that we've recently written.

Bitzky77 said...

S-hooks. I'd like to sing "Tragedy" by the Bee Gees, but haven't been able to find it yet.

sela said...

Dirty Shirt Chump

alli-gal said...

I love karaoke!!! Ryan and I went out and did a little Karaoke ourselves this past weekend.

My set:
Blondie...."Tide is High"
Beatles...."Lucy in the Sky"
Steppenwolf...."Magic Carpet Ride"

Ryan sang "Folsom Prison Blues" by Johnny Cash and "Together" by the Box Tops.

I have to say Ryan can pull off a pretty nice Johnny Cash.....

OliveSoul#4 said...

Beatles...."Lucy in the Sky"
~~~
Don't you just love their work when they were on Drugs?! (LSD ha ha.)

Did...My last post sound mean? Cuz I didn't mean for it to be. Manda said it was mean, but it was a joke. *sighs* That lady can't take a joke at all!

Bitzky77 said...

No, it wasn't mean at all.

OliveSoul#4 said...

YAY!

alli-gal said...

Olive_12....I think ALL their music was done when they were on LSD....

Who was the Walrus?

sela said...

Lennon said he was...but some think that Paul was.

alli-gal said...

According to the song "Glass Onion"....."The Walrus was Paul"

Good job s-hooks