Thursday, March 20, 2008

Forgot...........

Baby Dayliner - Critics Pass Away

Oh, the album of the day today is from a very unique artist. He records all of the music himself & sings. When he plays live, it's just him. He just presses play on the keyboard & glides around like a lounge singer.

His music is a sort of new wave mellow cool. It really takes a particular ear to really notice that he is totally awesome. Very fun music. I highly recommend a few other songs like "Nature's Clause", "Through These Hills", "Breezy" & "Funeral Dirge". Theses songs will so stick in your head.

Here's a url for a youtube clip. I need to learn how to attach it all fancy like S-Hooks does. This song is called "The Way You Look Tonight". http://youtube.com/watch?v=81QJyD78Vp4

-Bitzky

10 comments:

alli-gal said...

I loved the Baby Dayliner CD you sent home with me!!!

Bitzky77 said...

Nice! I was wondering if you got a copy of that. I believe you got "High Rise and Low Estate" CD. This one is great too.

Andrea said...

I like this guy! I'll check out some of this other stuff too.

Thx!

sela said...

Cool!

Hey, attach your blog info to your YouTube account under, uh, account information. Then you can post to your blog directly from YouTube.

sela said...

That reminds me, Alli-gal..have you hooked yourself up with a computer yet? Just wondering 'cause I thought you were thinking about getting one this spring.

Bitzky77 said...

Thanks for the info.

alli-gal said...

I have a friend who is supposedly putting a computer together for Ryan and I....but for now....no, I have no computer at home. that really sucks because I can't get on youtube or myspace or any of those fun sights.

Bitzky.....I'm also diggin' on the CAKE CDs you sent me right now.

Love it!!!!

Bitzky77 said...

Nice! Love me some Cake.

Andrea said...

I love cake too....oh, you're not talking about cake-cake. Nevermind! :)

Hey isn't it time for a new music suggestion????

Bitzky77 said...

Gonna post one right now!