Sunday, September 20, 2009

Update.........

Mkay, so I've been way busy with my new job. I really like the work & get to really make a difference. I'm proud to say that my boss (Dr. Rose) appointed me to be south Tampa marketing manager for Rose Radiology. It's good to be noticed....

Otherwise, I've been trying to stay cool in the south FL summer. It's almost over! It's especially hot in a shirt & tie, but the company car has great AC.

Speaking of the company car, it has GPS. My managers know where I am at all times and how fast I'm going. My second week on the job, I was driving out head tech to Bradenton from Tampa. On my way back, I was going pretty fast. Apparently, the GPS service automatically generates a text message to Dr. Rose and management every time a company car goes over 12mph........they all received 8 of them within about 30 min. I didn't get in trouble, just had a good talk with management. Oops. I like to go fast.

So maybe some of you are familiar with my DW green sparkle drum set. DW is top of the line percussion, made in USA. I've played the set for the past 10 years or so. Recently, I played a Gretsch Renown series set in Guitar Center....completely blew me away. So I saved & bought one for only $700 on ebay, with cases (worth $100). I love it! I held on to the DW for a few weeks while I completely fell in love with my Gretsch kit. Then I sold the DW on ebay for $1,550! Nice little profit. Consequently, I have been slipping even deeper into my ebay addiction with all of this profit available in paypal. Relax, I moved $1,000 into savings. Here is a photo of my Gretsch, Cherry Burst color:



I took this self-portrait when I had some flowers in my kitchen. It was just a quick little random shot that ended up really cool. I love the composition of this shot.

So I re-worked it on photoshop:




-Bitzky

3 comments:

alli-gal said...

Love the portrait!!

Andrea said...

Wow love the portrait!

Your drums look awesome! Now just need video of you playing them posted here!

Bitzky77 said...

Any of you can forward high resolution shots of yourselves to my e-mail and I will tweek them in photoshop for you.

Andrea, that birthday cake shot would be a lot of fun to work with. Do you have photoshop?