Monday, June 29, 2009

Rose Radiology................

So all of the hard work is paying off. I just accepted a job with Rose Radiology! Always admired the company & wanted to work here. http://www.roseradiology.com/

So, we offer Ultrasound, MRI, CT, PET-CT, nuclear medicine and X-Ray. Allison, you know what I'm talking about. We have the 3T (3 tesla strength) MRI, the strongest allowed. Also stand-up MRI. Blah-Blah....we have the best technology available....unlike our local competition.

We have 8 centers and opening more. Such a great company & a field that I've always liked.

I've been studying with management & Radiologists. They said that I have the best clinical training out of all of the marketing reps so far! I learned how all of the images are produced, how to read them & then which doctors need which modalities.

Now, I've been communicating with doctors regarding their patients' diagnoses. Really, primary care doctors come to us for diagnosis. That's so cool! Been tested by a few doctors so far and handled it well.

By the way, we are the official imaging resource of the Tampa Bay Lightning....stanley cup champs. Our image is on the ice AND I have a lot of good tickets to give to my top referring doctors!

-Bitzky

2 comments:

alli-gal said...

Checked out the website...looks like a great place to work!! The equipment all looks and sounds really nice!! I don't know much about MRI, but your 16 slice CT Scanner is very similar to one I worked on at Advanced Medical Imaging a coulpe years ago. It was a Toshiba. I worked on a 16 slice scanner her at St Joe for awhile when I was full time in CT. They have recently replaced it with a 32 slice scanner.....that thing can work magic!! Love this stuff!!!

Bitzky77 said...

Awesome! This stuff is so cool! If you recall, I was thinking about going to school for this stuff a little while back. Now, I get to work with all of them.

But, company car and company phone! Whoot!

32 slice is nice, lot of radiation. Do you do cardiac with that machine? I know you can with a 64 slice.