Friday, October 24, 2008

RIP Onyx.........

Onyx is TOTALED.

Just found out this afternoon. We're going to work out the deal on Monday & I have to give the rental back around Thursday or so. I'm not going to owe anything.

Oh, and I'm buying junker rims & tires to switch out on my Jeep so I can keep the nice ones.

Thinking about getting a VW GTI. Maybe another Jeep. Maybe an old El Camino or something. I can get a pretty sweet old one for about $2,000.

Suggestions?

Thanks for your well wishes. I'm fine. Onyx held up very well & I owe her thanks.

-Bitzky

6 comments:

alli-gal said...

We just got that cute Honda Accord for under 3 grand. Great on gas, and will hopefully run forever if we're lucky!!

I hope you find a new true love. It's rough loosing a vehicle. I feel a bond with mine. Cheesy, but true :-)

Bitzky77 said...

Thanks. Looking hard. I have the rental for just another couple of days.

Andrea said...

Did you find anything yet? An El Camino would be soooo you!

Bitzky77 said...

Narrowing it down.

Think I have to wait for the El Camino. Need something more reliable.

sela said...

Funny. I always thought Onyx was a boy car.

?? Maybe you should get something your wheels will fit on.

Bitzky77 said...

Yeah, I named her Onyx though.

I'll probably end up selling the wheels on craigslist though.