Saturday, October 18, 2008

Cha Cha........

OK, I found this awesome 800 number. It's for a service company called "Cha-Cha".

1-800-224-2242

Go ahead and save that into your cell phone.

Basically, you can ask them ANYTHING. They will text the answer back to you very quickly. It's SO MUCH FUN! We were asking them completely random things like, "Who's house?"....they replied with "Run's House!".

I asked them "So what makes you cool?". They replied with "confidence".

You can even reply over and over with them.

I asked "So what makes Cameron Frye's house like a museum?" (from Ferris Bueler's Day Off). They replied with "It's very cold, very nice and you're not allowed to touch anything." That was exactly what I was looking for.

Of course you can ask serious questions, but I think it's a lot of fun just to mess around with them.

Plenty of fun. Try it & report back to me.

-Bitzky

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey did you know that's an Indiana company? Yep, located just down the street from me in Clay Terrace.

alli-gal said...

Ryan got your text with that number the other night. We haven't tried it yet, but it sounds like lots of fun.

sela said...

I would if I had a cell phone!

Bitzky77 said...

Yeah! Forgot to mention that, Andrea.

YOU OK??????????????????????? It's 1AM here. Otherwise I'd call ya right now.