Sunday, June 8, 2008

My Contortionist Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, so you have to start a youtube account to upload a video. So I obviously have one since I uploaded my sweet "Contortionist Farts" video.

You have a mail inbox if you have an account. I've never messaged or received mail from it until yesterday...

Comedian, Dave Attell's assistant mailed me to ask if the contortionist was real! She's looking for talent to appear on the new Gong Show on Comedy Central! She left her phone number, so I called it. Voicemail, but she immediately called back. I told her that it was manufactured & that I love practicing comedy. She gave me her personal e-mail & told me to contact her if I ever have anything that would interest her for the show or for Comedy Central in general. I mailed her & told her thanks. She mailed back quickly & told me to send her something soon.

So....can anyone do anything that would be great for a new gong show?????? She said that they were looking for animal tricks too.

-Bitzky

4 comments:

sela said...

Dang..how about Rich?

Bitzky77 said...

I guess Andrea would know.

alli-gal said...

Speaking of Andrea and Rich...are they out of town or something? I haven't seen her on blogspot for awhile!! They would be who I would turn to, for sure!!!

Anyway...Ryan and I are still trying to think up some "stupid human tricks." Not much luck though. That's so cool that they contacted you!!!!

Andrea said...

Rich could do magic for anyone, any place, any time.

(yes we've both been out of town doing training for a project for my work)

We're baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!