Sunday, February 10, 2008

This Weekend.............

Is anybody else having a particularly bad weekend? I mean there are days, and there are days. -Heard that in a movie.

Went through a sudden breakup with April AND our house dog , Candy, died the next morning. Buried her myself out back. This sucks.

All is fine. I just wanted to mention it to you because it kind of sounds like a country/western song. LOL! These things happen. Appreciate your mate because they could be gone in an instant.

My good buddy, Greg, recommended three things: Death Metal Music, Weights & Beer. I thought that was funny too.

Album of the Weekend:
Great Lake Swimmers (self titled album)

The first GLS song on that album is great. The whole album was recorded in an abandoned silo. You can hear the crickets in the recording.

-Bitzky

11 comments:

enN2sp said...

Sorry you had a bad weekend.

So did I been Sick all weekend hardly left the bed, didn't have fever if I did I wouldn't have left the bed at all.

Hope every thing goes Great this week and the weekend!

Bitzky77 said...

Sorry you've been sick. Get Better!

Bitzky77 said...

Not fishing for sympathy here, just wanted to let my family know how I'm doin. It's actually kind of comical because when it rains, it pours.

*Jen* said...

Sorry to hear about the breakup...didn't even know you were dating again actually. That really sucks about the dog too. How sad. Keep your head up...this too shall pass.

alli-gal said...

Man.....Sorry for the shitty weekend. Hope this is the start to a good week for you.

Ryan and I went to see Flogging Molly last night.....ever heard of them? I guess you could call it Irish punk, sort of.....but we had a blast.

That's my second show of the year....and I'm just getting started!!! Heading over to Columbus in a couple weeks for another Hookah show, then to Chicago and Toledo the following weekend!!!!

It's show time!!!!

I love you Cuz!!!!

alli-gal said...

Oh yeah.....I like your new profile pic!!!

Andrea said...

Cool profile pic! Love the oversized cheeseburger background! I hate sucky weekends - it's bad enough to have a sucky weekday but throw it at me on a weekend and there's bound to be a hostage situation!

Sorry to hear about April. I've got someone in Indy I'd like to hook you up with! She's cute, she's a genius and she's single (but doesn't want to be).

Ever heard of Astra Heights? Their single "The March" was a New Music Tuesday freebie on Itunes a few weeks ago - really like that song right now.

Hope things are looking better for ya!

sela said...

Sorry about April..that sucks. And the dog, dang.

I'm thinking your soul mate lives in the Midwest... :)

Speaking of soul mate--Big Brother started last night! Yeah! My fav reality show! Everyone this season is matched up with their supposed "soul mate" according to pre-game testing..very interesting.

Bitzky77 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bitzky77 said...

Alli - Friends were just talking to me about going to the Flogging Molly show coming up soon! Haven't heard them yet.

Andrea - Going to check out that song now. Thanks.

All is fine now. Been on a few dates since then!

Andrea said...

If life teaches us nothing else it teaches us to be resilient. Thank God for that!