Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Good Week So Far..........

Man that last blog was super depressing. Sorry. All better now.

Well, been dating this other girl named Deanna ever since the last blog. She's an occupational therapist that I've worked with in the past. She asked me out right after my last blog! From Mississippi and she sure has that accent.

Staying very busy & helping a lot of people this month. Think I might get about 6 power chairs. $! A few hospital beds too. Check this out.......I just ordered a $400 cushion. Medicare will pay for a Roho (brand) cushion and pay $400 for it! Lucky ass.

The Communication now has 8 original songs & we're going to start practicing to a click track/metronome so we can get used to it. We will have to do that when we record. Hopefully, we can do that soon.

I hope you're checking out the album of the day on a regular basis. I figured that would be a good way to hook you up with a good album that I've found. No big deal though. Maybe they all suck.

Most of my music comes from emusic.com. Join & get 50 downloads, then $10 a month for 30 downloads. That's like three albums a month for $10. It's all more underground stuff....that's how it's so cheap. Great search engine. If you want to join, please give me a reference.

Album of the day: Soulcoughing - "El Oso"

-Bitzky

15 comments:

enN2sp said...

"El Oso" The Bear.

It's good that your out there again. Can't wait to hear your songs when you record!

Andrea said...

Check out Esta Noche by Pedro CapĆ³ . Lovin' the beat though I can't understand most of the words, that doesn't matter! I think Noche means night...heck I don't know. Olive12, what's Esta Noche?

enN2sp said...

Esta Noche means This Night.

Andrea said...

Thanks Englishinto2Spanish Girl!

Bitzky77 said...

So has anyone listened to the album yet? This night?

The TapeEar said...

enanoi!!!

OliveSoul#4 said...

Amanda! Quit being dumb on Johns blog! .....Wait.....I guess you can't help it, can you?!

Bitzky77 said...

I thought I was the only dumb one here......

The TapeEar said...

nope! im dumb too in my own special way.

OliveSoul#4 said...

Yeah. She's dumb. We're still in school so I guess WE'RE dumb.

"Special way" means Special Ed right?

The TapeEar said...

right!

The TapeEar said...

Hey bitzky. You know that thing under the title of your blog. I don't see the alex trebec thing either.

enN2sp said...

Everything is on here. I'm using my computer at school(work).
It probably because your on a school computer for students.

alli-gal said...

Ryan has some friends who I've heard talk about Soulcoughing....I need to get a computer so I can get to some of this good music.

I can't download anything at work. Was there a soulcoughing CD in that bunch you sent home with me? i still haven't made it through that whole stack yet.

It's the gift that keeps on giving.......just like the Jelly of the Month Club :-)

Bitzky77 said...

You need to get to that stack before it gets lost. I do believe that El Oso is in the stack.