Monday, January 28, 2008

sorry.....................

Sorry been so long y'all.

OK. I'm fine after that fall. It was pretty weird & I've never experienced anything like that before. Basically, I was chillin' at a Sunday football party & just collapsed when I was walking down a hallway. Hit my head forward on a door frame & then fell backwards, LUCKILY, & took a good shot on the back of my head. I (this is funny) immediately started snoring, so they knew I was not too bad off at that point. The weird thing is that I don't remember the hospital at all & I was there for 5 hours. Apparently, I was talking for the last 4 hours of it, which cracks me up. It's been 15 days & I still have some healing to do on the back of my head. Yo, I'm fine though. Waiting for that bill. Looks like I can withstand a good shot to the head though, so bring it!

We just played a show this last Friday night. There were 5 bands & we were 3rd, right in the middle. The band after us was hair-metal & it was the best show I've seen in a long time! "Fast Taker". Total escape from reality. The singer had a very high voice & two of them were wearing chaps. The last band is a metal staple in Tampa & they always bring out some fans. So the whole thing was fun. We have 7 original songs that are all composed & polished off. Happy about that.

Try this:
Buy some thai peanut sauce, romaine hearts, pineapple & those asian crispy noodle things that you get in a can. Cook the chicken & add all of the above to the romaine heart like a taco. You're welcome.

Album of the day:
Rush - Roll the Bones

-Bitzky

9 comments:

*Jen* said...

So, where you saucy when this fall happened or what? I don't just buy it that you fell in the hallway. I was hoping you had some drinks in you...or are you just a total clutz??

Bitzky77 said...

Some drinks, but I've been experiencing some other related issues with my noggin for the past few months. Just went to my primary doc the other day & she ran an EKG, blood work & a CAT scan. I will know more next month.

*Jen* said...

No kidding? I didn't know that. Please be sure to keep us posted. I will keep you in my prayers.

alli-gal said...

I could have cut you a break on that Cat scan bill if you would have done all this in Kokomo!!!

....but seriously, I'm really glad you're OK. It's kinda funny to hear the real story from you though......the family has a few different versions now. I knew to believe it when I head it from you personally.

Glad you're OK though......and thanks for the recipe!!!

Andrea said...

Hey I heard about your fall and now I understand you've got an Ubernoggin!

I invisioned you crashin to the floor after having a few in ya. Sounds like it hurt like the dickens though. Owwwwie! So glad you're ok. Let us know how your tests come out.

My brother used to stand up and pass out in the same breath. Must be a Simmons thing.

The recipe sounds good! I have stomach trouble when I eat lettuce - any substitution ideas for the romaine hearts?

Love Rush. Used to crank that in the garage at a friend's - guess I should dig up that cd out and load it to the Ipod.

alli-gal said...

I can't get enough of Rush's guitarist.....What's his name? Alex Lieson or something like that.......

I'd love to see them live some day. We missed their show in Indy this past year because of work, but if they roll through town again, I'll call in if I have to!!!!

enN2sp said...

Well I glad your alright. Too many versions going on with the Family.

The girl want to know what is the name of your band?

Let us ALL know what is going on in that noggin of yours good or bad.
Will be praying that it's nothing to worry about.

Bitzky77 said...

Alli - Alex Lifeson.

Bitzky77 said...

enn2sp: Band name is "The Communication"