Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Trebek's Heart Attack......

Looks like he had one. Apparently, he's ok.....for now.

We have our first show this Saturday at the Pegasus Lounge. No, it's not one of those fruity bars. There are 7 bands playing, so it's not that high profile. We're second to last, which is pretty great seeming as though we haven't played a show at all yet. No real pressure to find a band name really.

Thanks for all of your suggestions. We'll find something. Although, Slick McBig is a pretty good one.

See you all soon. I'm gonna be in IN from 12/20 through 1/2. I'll be in Indy for the first few days & then to Kokomo. Spending NYE in Chicago too!

-Bitzky

17 comments:

*Jen* said...

Hoping to spend some time with you over break. Looking forward to it!

sela said...

Ok, Mom has a great one she wants me to suggest: "The Blank Stares"

She said it could be incorporated into your show too....like after your song is over-just stare into space until you start your next song. Love it!

sela said...

Band name: "Trebek Attack"

OliveSoul#4 said...

Wow...Uh, Was it wrong to smile when I read that Trebek had a heart attack??? ^^'
....
Anyways...see you at Christmas.

sela said...

Olive...yes, I think so.

alli-gal said...

The Pegasus, huh? Just be careful!!! You know those older men can't deny your handsomeness.........

Kidding!!!!

Anyway, hope your first show goes well!! I'm excited to hear about it. I'm working on making some plans for when you're in town.....Can't wait to see you again!!

OliveSoul#4 said...

I guess I'm just evil then.
....
Yay.
>=D

OliveSoul#4 said...

Happy arrival day!!!

sela said...

Yay! Bitzky's here--the first sign that Christmas is almost here!

Yay!

I can barely keep these presents in my closet for wanting to give them to my kids!! Ahhh!!! Come on Christmas!

OliveSoul#4 said...

4 more days!!

enN2sp said...

Hey Bitzky,
B said Corn husk would be a GREAT name for you band.

sela said...

Boo hoo! Bitzky's gone back...Christmas is over. Waaaaaa!

sela said...

Ok, ready for a new post! Update on the band? Anything!?!

alli-gal said...

Dude, where's your new blog. Surely you have something new to tell us!!!

I miss you!!! Wish you were here ot hang out with us!!!!

enN2sp said...

Hey, How are you doin' after your fall? Are you better? I hope so.

Stay off your head.

OliveSoul#4 said...

........Yeah.......Are you okay-ness?

sela said...

word