Wednesday, August 22, 2007

OK........

So I'm having a great month at work. Selling 5 power wheelchairs so far this month! Weeew Heeeew! I also sold a commode yesterday......not before talking to this guy for about 10 minutes about wether or not his junk would fit in there while sitting down. That's great too.

Hey, does everyone LOVE chipotle? I can't stand that crap. It offends my pallet. WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE CHIPOTLE NOW-A-DAYS? Argh!

I have been in contact with some folks making a "indy" (as they say) movie here in Tampa. I actually responded to an ad looking for a drummer/actor in Tampa. The lead role is a drummer. Thinking about auditioning, but not sure. It'll take a lot of memory. Not sure if there's enough room left over in my brain for that.

Good Luck Everyone,
Bitzky.

8 comments:

enN2sp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
enN2sp said...

John, Chipotle is good (I know your probably thinking yeah your Mexican and you could like it) Well I like some not a lot.
Anyway it's best if it's mixed in with something else. Not just on top of stuff like those chicken wraps from McDonalds. Like in Tamales it's mixed in the meat or the dough. If you watch the food channel Bobby Flay has some good recipes you can try that has chipotle in it.

I think you should audition- it wouldn't hoit, beside you might just get the part. I have never heard you play before but I have heard that you hit those skins really good!

BREAK A LEG! ( show biz calk)

Andrea said...

I'm totally not into chipotle and you're right. It's overused. When I saw McDonalds pushing it at me with the chicken wraps, I decided to revolt completely against all peppers. Sorry but I'm an all or nothing kind of girl....nah not really. Peppers give me some WICKED heartburn so I try to stay away from them - except at Qdoba - hey they're good in that white melty cheese.

Rich and I are completely offended by the Chicken Rings at White Castle. What the heck part of the chicken is the ring, hmmmmm?

I'm glad you're selling so much - especially the toilet thing. I mean, what could someone need more than that???

You should totally go for the drummer / actor audition. You're a natural. Do it!

sela said...

Is that the ad I sent you or something else? I was wondering if anything came of that. Go for it, yo!

alli-gal said...

Oh yeah.... you defintiely need to try for that role. What better part for you to play than a drummer????? Seriously dude, i think it'd be SWEET!!!!!

Andrea, I have to disagree with your dislike of the chicken rings. have you tried them?? Much better than those dang sliders!!! And, do you really think all those burgers you're eating are 100% real meat? Just wondering.

Two thumbs down on the chipotle.........don't like it....don't need it!!!!

Just curious....did the guy(s) fit in that toilet after all????

Andrea said...

Alli-Gal - I love chicken rings. I admit it. Especially with Marinara and/or honey mustard. YUMMMMMMMO!

sela said...

I like the tender best, then the finger, then the ring..hey, maybe the ring comes from the finger.

alli-gal said...

I think you're on to something s-hooks!!!