Monday, August 20, 2007

OK.....

Well here's the blog. Rabble Rabble Rabble! I'll try it out for a while. I mostly did this to keep in touch with many of my family members. Hey fam, do you all have public blogs or private blogs? I believe that I'll make mine public. I mean it's like totally whatever, you know. Totally whatever.

So..............

I have this band whose CD I've been revisiting this month. Their name is Pizzicato Five & they're from Japan. It's Burt Bacarack meets DEVO meets The Carpenters with female lead singer in (mostly) Japanese. There is some English. I like the album "Sister Freedom Tapes".

Man, you all should see my fridge right now. I have the best drink selection, you don't even want to compete widis:

20 Cokes, 23 Mtn Dews, Quart of 100% squeezed OJ, Gallon of milk, half gallon of V8 Splash, 4 Vanilla Frappacino's, half gallon of Hawaiian Punch, 2 cans of Tecate (beer), 1 can of lemon/lime soda, 4 Bell's Amber Ale, 1 Bell's Oberon Ale and almost a gallon of apple cider.

I recommend that someone comes down here in the fall. I will be harvesting all of the oranges then & squeezing juice. The weather is great then + the water is still warm.

OK, that's it. Goodnight.

11 comments:

sela said...

I found ya!

We're all public as far as I can tell.

Hey, your fridge is STOCKED! We actually have Tahitian Treat in our fridge! Remember Craig's addiction? They recently started selling 12 packs at Kroger here, so I'm all over those....and the diet coke, of course.

Sweet blog, and I couldn't think of a better title for you!!

enN2sp said...

Good to see ya join us!

I'm not on alot but I love reading everyone's blog. That's how I keep track of everyone that's on here. I will comment every once in while.

Can't wait to see some of your recipe's, I collect alot of recipe's, I might not make alot of them but I keep them for someday.

Good to have you with us.

alli-gal said...

So, you finally finished off all those Pepsies (sp) huh?
Yeah...my blog is public. Occasionally I'll get some random comments from people I don't know.

I like searching for people with the same interests listed as me. I actually found several people who love my Ekoostik Hookah boys this way.

So....I might have Jen and Chad talked into coming to see you. Been talking it up quite a bit!!

XOXOXOXO!!!!

alli-gal said...

Did we listen to that CD you're talking about????

And...you say you only have a "slight e-bay addiction" ?????? Just making sure I read that right :-)

sela said...

You should try to put your Simpsonized picture on here!

The TapeEar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
OliveSoul#4 said...

Japanese?
I like Japanese things. Whether it's music or shows.(Anime)

Yeah, all of our bloggies are public.

See ya!

Andrea said...

Hey great to see you here! WELCOME TO THE FUN, FUN WORLD OF BLOGGING!!!!

The number 1 rule of blogging to remember:

There aren't any rules - and anyway, rules don't apply to us!

Your first post on here is very entertaining and well written!

Keep us posted on your life and stuff!

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

Speaking of roller derby...the boss's husband, and employee and I were cruisin' by the fairgrounds the other day and saw a sign for Roller Derby. We decided we all needed roller derby names.

I'm Andrea "The Elbow"

Yeah baby!!!!

enN2sp said...

Okay I'm taking Knees.

Cause I never learnd how to roller skate so I would be on my knees a lot.