Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Purchase.........


I felt compelled to write a rave review about these sweet pans that I bought.


GREENPAN.


They're non-stick pans that can be heated up to 850 degrees! Most non-stick pans won't go anywhere near that high. They patented some metal called "thermolon" so there are no metallic chips to flake off & get into your food. For instance, you can sear a beef tenderloin on all sides at a high heat & then throw the whole pan in the oven to roast.


These are perfect for me because I cook my meats at a HIGH temperature. I cooked a huge dinner with them & they were completely easy to clean.


The photo is similar to the set I bought for a total of $75 on ebay!
9.5" pan

12" pan

11" square griddle pan

8qt 9.5" pot

9.5" lid
Bitzky

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I've seen these on Home Shopping Network. They were EXpensive!! You got a steal!

Congrats on your purchase!

alli-gal said...

I love grddle pans like those!! I don't have on quite that nice, but I use it all the time. it has one side with the ridges and one side without.....pretty crafty, huh?

Bitzky77 said...

Andrea, EBAY! Get at least one of these pans!

Alli, look at you, Miss two-in-one pan.

Andrea said...

I'm totally hawkin' ebay for a green pan grill pan. What's the brand name of the set you got?

Bitzky77 said...

Wasn't a specific set...just a few that a vendor put together.

Keep looking on ebay!