Monday, April 14, 2008

Contest!!!!!!!!!

So it looks like Me, Sarah, Allison, Ryan, Andrea & Rich are in.

*Lets try to keep our entries separate...ie no Rich/Andrea entries. You two are a force together! Neither Alli/Ryan.

*All entries should be in by Monday, May 5th. Entries can be uploaded at any time before then too!!!! Contest ends at the end of May.

*Everyone share all entries in your own blog. Ryan & Rich can share theirs via Alli's & Andrea's blogs.

*After a little bit of thought, we should probably have all losers send the winner a congratulations card. That would give us a chance to really tell the winner what we think if him/her.

OK???? Anyone else in??? Olivia??? Jenny??? Rosie???

GO!

7 comments:

Bitzky77 said...

Feel free to suggest different rules or competition dates.

Andrea said...

Well, I have an issue with the no couples thing. Rich is the creative force and I'm usually only supporting cast.

Andrea said...

But, if those are the rules, then we'll adhere to them.

Bitzky77 said...

Aw, that's ok. Alli & Ryan can work together too. Not a big deal at all.

*Jen* said...

I'm out! I don't have access to a video camera. I'm so lame!

Bitzky77 said...

All you need is your digital camera, Jen.

enN2sp said...

I thnk the girls are going to do something together. Have to ask them.
I'm out, But I will be happy to look at everyones when they are all done.