Thursday, October 18, 2007

Presentate.....

I heard another great one yesterday. "Presentate" As in "Let me presentate a nice entree for your mom."

So I just booked my X-mas trip info. I'm going to be there for a while. December 20th through January 2nd.

I might be going to Chicago for a string of concerts from 29th through NYE. My FAVORITE band, Umphrey's McGee is playing their annual NYE show at the Aragon Ballroom all three nights. The Wailers (Bob Marley's band) are opening up one night. Then Tortoise is opening the other two nights. Allison, you & Ryan should grab a couple of tix & go with me. I already have a few friends going because it's usually their best show of the whole year.

On a personal note: Always have an extra toothbrush ready to open up and use. I dropped mine in a corner the other night, and boy, was I happy that I had another one ready to go.

Bitzky

12 comments:

alli-gal said...

Man...I wish we could spend New Year's with ya, but I'm on call for CT. That sucks!!!

I'm going to the Aragon Ballroom this Saturday to see WEEN...yeah!!!!!

Enjoy the Wailers...I've seen them a few times with Ekoostik Hookah, and they rocked!!!

Glad you're gonna be in town a little over the holidays....can't wait to see you again!!!

Bitzky77 said...

Word, cuz. Too bad about UM. Great about Ween. See ya soon. Eat some turkey for me this Thanksgiving.

alli-gal said...

Dude...the Aragon ballroom is RAD!!!! I felt like I was in Vegas again. it was beautiful!! WEEN was awesome again. They really rocked us out Saturday. We went to the after party at The Cobra Lounge where Claude, the drummer, was playing with his band Amandla....it was sweet!!!!


Yum.....turkey...... :-)

sela said...

And noodles, DON'T forget the noodles.

alli-gal said...

I could actually live without the turkey on Thanksgiving, as long as I have Sissy's noodles.

There's nothing better!!!

sela said...

YEAH BABY!

enN2sp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
enN2sp said...

I'm NOT making the mac and cheese this year.
I want to make somethng Mexican, even though Mexicans don't really celebrate Thanksgiving.
But I don't know wht yet, I'm looking for a GREAT recipe. Something with Chorizo(mexican sausage).

alli-gal said...

Clint used to cook with Chorizo a lot when he lived with me. I always liked it.

Bitzky77 said...

Hey, make pasta with churizo, shrimp & crawfish tails! All you have to do (other than cooking all of the meat) is slowly heat some gouda with a splash of cream in there. Add some cajun-type spices. This recipe is one of my favorites at this restaurant around the corner from me. WISH I COULD BE THERE!

enN2sp said...

I might make that for you all at Christmas. I'm NOT a big craw fish kind of person. But I'll make some and bring it to Christmas so John can eat some.

Andrea said...

Rachel Ray cooks with Chorizo alot. Just saw her on GMA this AM using it - now she's doing 15 minute meals.